Steps to Recover Facebook Account Lost Password
Recover Facebook Account Password
Facebook users have been at a loss as many users are unable to recover their login passwords. If you are one of those users, today we bring you ways on how to recover your Facebook password with ease.
By using recovery methods
- Visit the official Facebook login page and click on the “forgotten account” option from there.
- Now, on the next window that pops up, enter your email address or your mobile number that is connected with your Facebook account.
- You will be shown a list of recovery options that you can use. Pick one of those methods to begin your verification process.
- Facebook will now send a verification code to the selected recovery method.
- Enter the code in the given field. Now create a new password for your Facebook account.
By using an alternate email address
- Open your browser to visit the FB login page and click on the “forgotten account” option.
- Now enter your email address or mobile number that is connected with your social account.
- Now, from the next window, click on the "no longer have access to these" option to proceed.
- Next up, enter the password for the email address that you entered earlier.
- Facebook will send a verification code to your email address. Enter the code in the correct field and create a new Facebook account password.
By using the browser's settings
- Open the settings of your browser.
- Choose the passwords option from under the “Autofill” menu.
- All of your saved passwords will be listed on the screen from the “saved password” menu.
You can only access your password in this method if you have saved your passwords on previous options.
For more info, you may visit the Facebook help center.